Estate Planning Is For All Ages

Although it generally occurs later in life, people of all ages can benefit from a complete estate plan. Through wills and trusts, as well as other documents, you can ensure that your family knows your wishes for asset distribution upon your death and future care if you become incapacitated.

I am H. Frank Winn Jr. Attorney and Counselor at Law, and I can assist with your estate planning needs. Based in Pensacola, Florida, I have provided quality representation to individuals and families in the surrounding areas since 1968. I started out practicing in a variety of legal areas, but have devoted the past 15 years to estate planning and probate.

Previous experience in many areas of the law adds to my ability to take into account my client's past and present circumstances; and how to plan around and avoid foreseen or unforeseen circumstances. I consider not only my client's circumstances, but those of his or her prospective heirs or beneficiaries to make all necessary provisions.

Helping To Craft Your Complete Estate Plan

As your lawyer, I can help to draft and review any testamentary document by itself or as part of a comprehensive plan. I provide advice, guidance and services for the following:

  • Wills
  • Trusts
  • Power of attorney
  • Health care directives
  • Pre- or post-marriage agreements
  • Deeds of trust
  • Asset protection
  • Plans for the care of minor children
  • Ancillary documents

I will start the estate planning process by meeting with you to thoroughly review your family and financial situation. Part of this phase will be finding out what you want to accomplish, and then offering my recommendations regarding the best possible ways to get there.

From there you will be able to make educated decisions regarding your estate plan, with advice and guidance from me at every step. Once your plan is complete, I will offer more advice regarding how to manage and maintain your plan, and what to do if your circumstances change.

For a free initial consultation to discuss your case, call me at 850-462-3189. If you prefer, you may send a message online using the contact form on this website.