You Can Never Start Planning Too Early
Although it generally occurs later in life, people of all ages can benefit from a complete estate plan. Through wills and trusts, as well as other documents, you can ensure that your family knows your wishes for asset distribution upon your death and future care if you become incapacitated.
I am H. Frank Winn Jr., attorney and counselor at law, and I can assist with your estate planning needs. Based in Pensacola, Florida, I have provided quality representation to individuals and families in the surrounding areas since 1968. I started out practicing in a variety of legal areas but have devoted the past 15 years to estate planning and probate proceedings.
Helping To Craft Your Complete Estate Plan
My previous experience allows me the knowledge to help you plan for any unforeseen circumstances. I have helped clients from many different backgrounds. This has taught me how to tailor an estate plan to each client’s unique needs. As your lawyer, I can help draft and review any testamentary document by itself or as part of a comprehensive plan. I provide advice, guidance and services for the following:
- Wills, ensuring your needs will be met
- Trusts, which can have some tax benefits
- Asset protection, so the things you worked hard for are safe
- Power of attorney, a trustworthy person who can represent you
- Health care directives, should it become necessary
- Ancillary documents, used when support is necessary
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements, in order to protect your interests
- Deeds of trust, often in place of a mortgage
- Plans for the care of minor children, an imperative part of the future
I will start the estate planning process by meeting with you to thoroughly review your family and financial situation. From there, we will be able to make educated decisions regarding your estate plan, with advice and guidance from me at every step. Once your plan is complete, I will offer more advice regarding how to manage and maintain your plan, and what to do if your circumstances change.
Don’t Wait Any Longer; Call Today